Daily Life of a Marine Mom

A Piece of My Heart is home from Iraq

______________________________________________________

Friday, September 23, 2005

------------------------------------------------------------------------  
PRAYERS GO OUT FOR THOSE IN THE PATH OF RITA

I have friends in Rita's path and I know they are having a hard time getting to a safer place. I have offered my home to any that make it as far north as Indiana if they need a place to stay.

Please say a prayer for the folks in the way of Rita today as millions struggle to evacuate the areas down there.

My thoughts and prayers are with them all.

Semper Fidelis and God be with you.

__________________________________________

No word from Eric yet. But, no news is still good news! I send him motomail everday. Thanks Jerry for posting the Texas Chili joke on your site. I printed that and sent it to Eric so he and his buddies could read it again.

about
tributes
archives
rings
search
subscribe
other blogs
listed
other

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Listed on BlogShares