Daily Life of a Marine Mom

A Piece of My Heart is home from Iraq

______________________________________________________

Monday, October 10, 2005

------------------------------------------------------------------------  
I had to add this here. One of my regular blog-stops, a blog written by WarriorJason, a Marine in Iraq not only linked to me here, he did a whole blog about me http://warriorsvoice.blogspot.com/2005/10/marine-mom.html. WarriorJason, I am honored. hugs from another MarineMom





I am about to learn about the effects of various tranqualizers I guess. I can't deal with the stress I am under without resorting to meds. I tried but I am willing to admit that I need something to take the edge off. So its off to the doctor for me Friday, soonest they can get me in, good Lord ... what if I was really sick?!? Eric is fine as far as I know. I haven't heard from him since that Monday he called me (what .. 2 weeks ago or 3?) But as you well know by now, NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS.

I am going to try to get some humorous things up here or maybe just imformative things. I need to focus on the positive. I may even talk about how my little melt-down went last Friday!

Also, the fellow in our battalion that was hurt last week took a turn for the worse and ended up on life support this past weekend. But we (the families of the battalion) put on our warrior prayer caps and he does seem to be getting better. Say a prayer for Shawn S. if you are the praying type. He's only 19, dang these are just babies. You see why this deployment has become such a stressful event for me. I see all these guys as my own now.

I hope I hear something from Eric soon. I really need to talk to him.

Semper Fi and God Bless you all

about
tributes
archives
rings
search
subscribe
other blogs
listed
other

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Listed on BlogShares