Daily Life of a Marine Mom

A Piece of My Heart is home from Iraq

______________________________________________________

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

------------------------------------------------------------------------  
I am glad to report that Airman Elio Carrion is HOME and resting as he recovers from his recent ordeal. His family is calling for the deputy that shot him to be arrested. I know one thing .. I would NOT want to be the man that took that video considering he is currently being held in San Bernardino County Jail awaiting extradition to Florida for a warrant there (that he denies is valid). Interesting twist to a strange tale if you ask me. Umm .. I had better not get into this here. Got to keep it a family space. My mom reads it. Hi mom!

Semper Fidelis and God Bless you all.

about
tributes
archives
rings
search
subscribe
other blogs
listed
other

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Listed on BlogShares