Daily Life of a Marine Mom

A Piece of My Heart is home from Iraq

______________________________________________________

Friday, April 28, 2006

------------------------------------------------------------------------  
United 93 - Unsung Heroes

As I truly believe that all our military men and women are heroes. Also do I think that the people that stopped Flight 93 (or United 93) from hitting the capitol building are true heroes. There is a difference though in that these people KNEW they would not survive this. I can't imagine how brave they had to be to do what they did. If you get a chance soon, be sure to hit the movie theater and pay tribute to the heroes of United 93 by watching their story.

You can visit the website that tells more about the movie .. by clicking here (United 93)

God bless their familes .. and Semper Fi.

Comments: |
Just found your blog through Keep My Soldier Safe. I think you're right about United 93...I fully intend to go see it.

Since I'm new to your blog, I went back to read a few of your recent posts and just wanted to cry when I read about Ben. Life is so unfair sometimes. My heart goes out to him and his family and I will keep all of them in my prayers.
 
You are right! I posted about this, if you care to read it.
Good site here.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
about
tributes
archives
rings
search
subscribe
other blogs
listed
other

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Listed on BlogShares