Daily Life of a Marine Mom

A Piece of My Heart is home from Iraq

______________________________________________________

Thursday, May 18, 2006

------------------------------------------------------------------------  
I'm surprised and very pleased that all my kids remembered me for Mother's Day this year! I think that is a first hehe.

I want to share a funny little video with you all that was created by a group of very talented Army fellows in Ramadi, Iraq which is where Eric spent his 7-month tour recently. I'll play this for a few days in honor of all our soldiers that in the Al Anbar provience, the most dangerous place in Iraq. I am praying for you all daily. I have a special place in my heart from these soldiers since the two SSgt.s that made the video are both from Indiana!

Just click the play button on the media player directly above the blog area (have to visit my Spaces blog for this one ... go here http://spaces.msn.com/faefyre). This one rivals the Kosovo Video!! Enjoy!

Semper Fi and God Bless you all.



Cool! These Hoosier soldiers are becoming stars in Indiana hehe. Check out the article about them in the Indy star. Way to go guys!




Hoosier soldiers rap about 'Lazy Ramadi'

Inspired by parodies of SNL short film, guardsmen post their ode to Iraq online
By Jon Murray

Armed with their rifles and a digital camera, two Indiana National Guardsmen have captured a three-minute ode to Iraq that riffs on the insurgency, daily life in the desert and pizza back home. Click here to read the rest of the article!

about
tributes
archives
rings
search
subscribe
other blogs
listed
other

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Listed on BlogShares