Daily Life of a Marine Mom

A Piece of My Heart is home from Iraq

______________________________________________________

Thursday, March 01, 2007

------------------------------------------------------------------------  
Through the efforts and help of a dear friend I managed to make it to Eric and Patty's wedding this past Staurday. I have been depressed the past few weeks because I was sure I was going to have to miss it since I didn't have the money to fly out there. In the end everything worked out and I was California bound Friday and stayed with them till Monday morning. I am thrilled to have Patty as a daughter-in-law! She's a sweet beautiful girl for a handsome wonderful young man and both of them are lucky they found each other!

Now I want to introduce you to Lcpl and Mrs. Eric ********











I will try to write a little about the wedding later. Been a busy time lately.

Semper Fi and God bless.

about
tributes
archives
rings
search
subscribe
other blogs
listed
other

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Listed on BlogShares