Daily Life of a Marine Mom

A Piece of My Heart is home from Iraq

______________________________________________________

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

------------------------------------------------------------------------  
First off -- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SON, ERIC!! I got to talk to him yesterday and he said although things are better where he is, things still do happen (vague as always). But he and his platoon are all well and for that that I am grateful. I sent him the last three books in Stenphen King's Dark Tower series so he is estastic about his incoming birthday present hehe. I'm glad he called since I didn't get it sent out in time to get to him by today. We are at the less than 60 day mark for his homecoming now. When he gets home we will have to celebrate his 23rd birthday right!

Now I want you to go and watch this video and then come back and tell me what is wrong with these people?!?

Marines Mistreated

BTW - This is the SECOND time in less than a month that I have heard disparaging stuff coming out of the Bay area concerning our Marines. Are they not part of the United States?!? GRRRRRR.

Semper Fi and God bless all our Marines, troops, and their families.

about
tributes
archives
rings
search
subscribe
other blogs
listed
other

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Listed on BlogShares