Daily Life of a Marine Mom

A Piece of My Heart is home from Iraq

______________________________________________________

Thursday, February 11, 2010

------------------------------------------------------------------------  
Wow ... it is hard to believe that I haven't posted here in so long.

Lots to update on. Eric retired from the USMC in Oct of 2008, a month after their son, Landon, was born - big and healthy. Eric, Patty and Landon all moved back to Indiana after that are are sharing a house with me. I lost my job in Feb 2009 due to economic cut-backs and went to college to get a degree in Computer Information Systems. I will graduate with a dual degree in Database Management and Web Site Design and Management in Dec this year (2010).

Landon is a perfect little copy of his papa. Patty claims that somehow Eric cloned himself LOL. I love getting this chance to spend time with him. Even with the downfalls in the economy - we are all so lucky.

I shall be back with photos!

Comments: |
Hi, I like your blog!

I am a casting director for a USO sponsored docu-reality series called ROAD TO REUNION. We are looking for military families who have a loved one on active duty overseas and want to tell your story. For more information please email me at roadtoreunioncasting@gmail.com or fill out a submission form at www.roadtoreunion.com

Thanks!
CHRIS
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
about
tributes
archives
rings
search
subscribe
other blogs
listed
other

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Listed on BlogShares